- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
Actress Preity Zinta has slammed media speculation that she's selling off her stake in the Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise Kings XI Punjab, which she co-owns with former beau and industrialist Ness Wadia; and that she is planning to settle in US.
She has asked people not to believe in "hearsay".
"A big Thank U 2all the people 4the support. Amazed at how much speculation in the media. No I'm not selling my stake or settling in the US. SO called sources says anything & its getting reported. Pls No hearsay. There are many IMP Issues in India which are much more news worthy (sic)," Preity posted on Twitter late Wednesday night.
The actress recently lodged a complaint against the industrialist Ness Wadia, accusing him of alleged molestation, abuse and threats, with Mumbai police. She left for the US after filing the complaint.
The duo had dated for five years till 2009. But things have now turned sour as Preity accused Ness of grabbing her hand and abusing her during a cricket match at Wankhede Stadium here.
Ness has denied Preity's stand, and said he was "shocked at the complaint and allegations which are totally false and baseless".