- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
Actor Shahid Kapoor says he is yet to take a call on doing the Hindi remake of Telegu hit 'Magadheera'. Gossip mills were abuzz that filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala had bought rights of S S Rajamouli's 2009 Telugu hit film 'Magadheera' and Shahid liked the concept.
Shahid is likely to step into actor Ram Charan's shoes in the Hindi remake. When asked about it, Shahid chose to play safe and said, "I saw the film and I liked it a lot. Whether I will do it or not.. The official announcement will be made later on."
The 33-year-old actor was speaking to reporters at a promotional event of his upcoming film 'Haider'. 'Magadheera', a historical romance, is a story of bike stunt man who recalls his previous life as a warrior in love with a princess.
Meanwhile, reports suggest that Shahid is again going to share screen space with his father Pankaj Kapur in Vikas Bahl's 'Shandaar'.
The 'Kaminey' star however, expressed complete ignorance about it and said, "Is it.. I don't know. Dad has not told me about it yet. I am not aware about it."
Shahid is quite excited and is eagerly waiting to see his father's upcoming film 'Finding Fanny'. "I want to see any film which my father is part of.. so that I can learn about acting from him. He looks amazing in it ('Finding Fanny'). I am looking forward to see the film. I am very happy that he is doing something funny, comic and very shocking character like this," he added.