- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
One of the leading publications of the nation, Times of India has been trending since the past few days for the 'cleavage news' controversy created in regard to actress Deepika Padukone.
While, Deepika has recently gave out her final words on the controversy, Times Of India has made their 'point of view' clear with a latest published article.
Deepika having said that she won't be commenting anything more on the controversy, we can assume that the 'cleavage news' debate may end now. However, now another celebrity has taken a dig at Times Of India for an error.
Singer Kailash Kher recently made a post on his Twitter page and apparently the musician is not very happy with Times Of India. Not because the publication's ongoing scuffle with Deepika but because of an error the publication made in regard to Kailash Kher's name.
Sometimes back, Times Of India published an article about Kailash Kher's upcoming performance at an event. However, the publication mis-spelt Kailash Kher's name as 'Kailesh Kher' in the headline and throughout the article which apparently irked the ace singer.
Kailash took to Twitter to express his discontent saying, "Dear #timesofindia you can check spelling f names Google can help you for free.As many read you 2enhance knowledge (sic)." He also linked the particular article to his tweet.
well, it seems the publication is having a bad time with the Bollywood celebrities.