- Vikram Vedha Remake: Shahrukh Khan Might Agree To Star But Wait There's Conditions Apply!
- R Madhavan Is HEARTBROKEN After Opting Out Of Ranveer Singh's Simmba For This Reason!
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- 'Breathe' Brings Out Nefarious Side Of R Madhavan!
- EXCLUSIVE! Sapna Pabbi: We Have A Lot Of Stigma Attached To Certain Roles In Bollywood
- R Madhavan REVEALS Why Breathe Turned Out To Be A Big Challenge For Him!
Actor R Madhavan is gearing up to make a good comeback in Bollywood with his next film in which he will be seen playing the role of a boxer.
The talented actor has been undergoing rigorous training at Los Angeles for the upcoming movie Laal and has reportedly shed 15 kilos for the purpose.
According to Madhavan, after the training his body language and behaviour has totally transformed into that of a professional boxer. "This training at LA has changed my entire body structure and body language. I am more like a boxer now," said Madhavan.
The movie Laal is reportedly based on the life of legendary boxer Muhammad Ali and to get into the shoes of someone like Ali, it is just for Madhavan to undergo the massive training. It has been learnt that the director of upcoming flick Laal has collected minute details of Ali's life and has tried to portray the same with some added filmy colours.
The actor who recently turned 44 also said that after this bone aching training, he surely deserves a break. "After the kind of training I have gone through since the past months, I think I have earned myself a break," said Madhavan.