- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
It might look like Dimple has put on a few extra kilos for this film, but the fact is the actress has donned a prosthetic bottom. It was none other than the director, Homi Adajania's idea.
He made Dimple wear this to make her look like a bulky old catholic goan. Homi said,"I made her wear a 20-kg prosthetic bottom and a huge tummy."
Apparently Dimple reacted to this prosthetic idea in a funny way explains the director. He said, "I'm known for Bobby which made me a sex symbol at 16. Now you've taken me back to Goa and made me a Bobba."
Homi further added, "She's an amazing woman who still displays the nervousness and excitement of a newcomer."
Finding Fanny which releases on September 12 is a bi-lingual film of Homi Adajania after his Being Cyrus and Cocktail.