- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
Media may run around a stars' life with a camera hogging for some scoop and gossip every minute. However, the star gets trapped only when caught unaware.
The actress is making headlines for getting spotted with Virat Kohli watching a match, in a restaurant, late night party or in a hospital. The alleged duo are in no mood to accept or deny their love. However, Anushka has given a interview to a leading daily and has opened up about this issue.
See what Anushka said when questioned about Virat Kohli in her life. Anushka said, "I feel, the minute we talk about our private lives, all the focus just shifts there. Then I'll also have to answer questions like ‘aap Valentine day pe kya karne wale hain? Aapne Birthday pe kya gift diya?' I can't do that. That said, I will never disrespect my relationship by shying away from it. Like I said, it's all in the open. When I go out for dinner or to watch a match, everyone can see it. But if people still need a verbal confirmation, I am not giving it. I am not going to have conversations on my personal life. And why do I even need to? My personal life can't be made into a circus. But really, how much louder can I get?"
Now people do you get it? Anushka has finally accepted the relationship with Virat. With things changing this way, they may even prove the rumour correct by getting married next year.