- How A 'Worried' Saif Ali Khan Helped Sara Ali Khan In Bagging Rohit Shetty- Karan Johar's Simmba!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Thankful To Hubby Saif Ali Khan For Being Supportive After Taimur's Birth
- Rohit Shetty: Simmba Is Very Different From Singham!
- Here's What Kareena Kapoor Wants Taimur To Become When He Grows Up!
- Radhika Apte: Online Platforms Are Much More Bold & Daring As Compared To Movies!
- Saif Ali Khan On His Spat With Salman Khan: Differences That’ve Come Up, Remain Between Him And Me
Kareena Kapoor Khan who is married to Bollywood superstar Saif Ali Khan says that they are not too keen to work together and it is not their priority right now. The movies which they acted together earlier too have not done well.
To work opposite her hubby is not in her priority list at all. Kareena Kapoor when quizzed about why she is not seen with Saif on-screen said, "It's not on the top of our list."
This Bollywood couple fell in love in the sets of their film Tashan. They even went on to act together in Kurbaan and Agent Vinod. Their romance and chemistry off-screen became the talk of the town, however, the on-screen chemistry didn't work wonders for them.
Scripts were the reason said Kareena.
"If our films have not worked, it's because of the scripts. If the films have not worked, then I feel the story was not that great! I don't believe in things like chemistry and I feel the pairing depends on the story. If the story is strong the chemistry also looks good. If story is not good you can't do anything," she said.
"I am happy not to work with Saif," added the 33-year-old actress who married Saif in 2012. Meanwhile, Kareena's Singham Returns with Ajay Devgn will be out on theaters August 15.