- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
Actress Katrina Kaif is known for her professionalism and has proved it. As per reports, Katrina paid amount of Rs 1 crore for the costume she will be wearing in a sequence of her upcoming film Bang Bang.
Earlier, the production team didn't like the costume design and had asked the designer to make a new dress, but as the costume was out of their budget, the team was not keen on taking it up.
After Katrina came to know all of this, the Dhoom girl came forward to pay the amount on her own. As she didn't want to compromise with her look.
Sources were quoted, "Katrina did not want to compromise on the quality of her clothes but the film has already crossed the budget allotted for her costumes. So she offered to pay for the gowns as a goodwill gesture."
As per reports, the designer have made two gowns, out of which one is red in colour and the other one is orange. Katrina will be seen wearing these gowns in a sequence from the movie. The sequence will be shot in Prague.
But, is the costume really worth this much will be known after watching the film. Till then keep waiting!