- Scandalous: Actors Demanded S*XUAL FAVOUR From Mallika Sherawat & Later Threw Her Out Of The Films!
- Cannes 2018: Mallika Sherawat LOCKS Herself In A Cage, We Know The Reason Why!
- Cannes 2018: Mallika Sherawat To Take Free-A-Girl Mission To The Film Festival!
- WOW! Mallika Sherawat Parties Hard With Paris Hilton In Los Angeles! View Picture
- Mallika Sherawat FAILS To Pay The Rent, KICKED OUT Of Her Apartment In Paris!
Bollywood's bold actress Mallika Sherawat has yet again triggered a controversy and this time it's with the Tricolour.
First look poster of Mallika Sherawat's upcoming movie Dirty Politics is out and the first glance itself is likely to raise several eyebrows as the hot diva is seen wrapped in a tricolour, and only the tricolour.
The movie Dirty Politics is based on the infamous Jodhpur's ANM Bhanwari Devi sex scandal and Mallika who is supposedly playing the role of Bhanwari Devi is seen sitting on the roof of a beaconed ambassador with a CD in her hand right in front of State Legislative Assembly of Rajasthan. But the most controversial part of the poster is that Mallika, although looking smoking hot, is draped only by the tricolour.
Meanwhile, director of Dirty Politics, K C Bokadia who also admits the poster to be provocative informed that workers of a political party from Rajasthan are putting pressure on the film-maker to change the tricolour into some other scrap of fabric.
However, Bokadia maintained that the tricolour in which Mallika is wrapped in does not resemble the Indian flag as it does not have the Ashoka Chakra.
"It has nothing to do with tricolour nor it is any political party's symbol. Also there is no Ashoka Chakra in the centre, so essentially it is just a piece of cloth in three different colours," asserted the director.
Bokadia further added, "As far as the guidelines are concerned, the poster will be censored according to the Indian Motion Picture Producers Association guidelines. So I don't know why I am being asked by this political party to change it."