- Priyanka Chopra To Pen Her Memoir Titled 'Unfinished', It Will Be Bold & Rebellious Just Like Her!
- Nick Jonas Ex-girlfriend Devastated; Feels She Can’t Compete With Hottie Priyanka Chopra!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Super-awesome, Says Nick Jonas' Brother Kevin
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Despite Being HIGHEST PAID Heroine Of Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra's Fee For Bharat Is Staggering!
- Priyanka Chopra's Friends Warn Her Not To Get Too Close To Nick Jonas; This Reason To Be Blamed?
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Are Not Interested In Each Other? Their Body Language Says It All
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Denies To COMPROMISE Just To Get A Film Opposite Shahrukh Khan [Inside Details]
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Look Deeply In Love; Indulge In Some Cute PDA At His Cousin's Wedding!
- Pooja Bhatt SLAMS Trolls For Calling Priyanka Chopra To Apologise For The Latest Quantico Episode!
Lady boxing champion Mary Kom is very happy about a film been made on her but Mary Kom's husband says that he wants to sue the makers of the movie.
Mary Kom's husband, K Onler Kom wants to sue the makers of Mary Kom film as they have portrayed every aspect of Mary Kom's life, even the lady and her husband's personal marriage life.
Well, before you take this in a wrong way, let us clear that Mary Kom's husband is equally happy about the film been made and the remarks by Mary's husband are on a funny note.
During the music launch of Mary Kom Film, the boxer's husband was also present and he candidly said that he should sue the makers of the movie as they showed their private moments of marriage and romance making on the screen too.
"I should sue you guys for exposing out our personal life. You people included everything in the script right from how I kiss Mary to how I hold her," said Mary Kom's husband on a funny note. "But I must say, this movie made me more romantic," he added.
Meanwhile, Mary Kom's beloved hubby also proposed her on stage saying that he loves her and he will always love her.
Check slider to see some of the rare pics of Mary Kom with her family...
Mary Kom And Her Husband
Mary Kom married K Onler Kom in 2005 after dating each other for four years.
Mary Kom With Her Family
Mary Kom first met with her husband in 2001 when she was on her way to National Games in Punjab. They have two sons Rechungvar and Khupneivar.
Mary Kom With Her Sons
Mary Kom was born at Kangathei, in Manipur. Her parents, Mangte Tonpa Kom and Mangte Akham Kom, worked in jhum fields.
Mary With Her Beloveds
Although Mary had a keen interest in athletics from childhood, it was the success of Dingko Singh that inspired her to become a boxer in 2000.
Mary Feeding Her School-Going Son
Mary started her training under the close eye of M. Narjit Singh, Manipur State Boxing Coach at Khuman Lampak,Imphal.
Soft Side Of Mary Kom
Mary is a five-time World Amateur Boxing champion, and the only woman boxer to have won a medal in each one of the six world championships.
Mary With Her Husband And Little One
Mary Kom has started India's first female-only fight club at Imphal to teach thousands of girls to defend themselves against sexual violence in India.