- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Priyanka Chopra Announces Her Next Bollywood Film After Bharat; Can You Guess The Name?
Actress Priyanka Chopra has revealed that she fought with the real boxer in the biopic. Priyanka essay role of the Olympian boxer Mary Kom in the upcoming biopic.
Priyanka was quoted saying, "All my opponents in the film were real boxers."
The actress did many boxing scenes and said that fighting with real boxers was very difficult. Priyanka said, "It was very difficult to shoot with them because they are real boxers and they don't know how to fake a punch, they had to really hit you. So I had to get hit a lot and that was really hard."
The biopic is directed by Omung Kumar and is produced by Sanjay Leela Bhasali and Viacom 18. The biopic showcases the entire life Mary Kom from the time when her father asked her to stop doing boxing.
The audience is impressed by the first look of the biopic but the final verdict will come after its release. Biopic is scheduled to release on September 5.