- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
Any filmmaker would be super happy if his film enters the 100 Cr club at the Box Office. However, our Bollywood Badshah Shahrukh Khan differs. He says the bollywood industry needs more and has to dream bigger.
Avatar made in Hollywood was a Blockbuster hit which minted money at the Hollywood Box Office. SRK wants all the Bollywood films to make at least half as what Avatar made.
"Rs.100 crore is too less. To think of it is a limitation by itself. People who don't understand films and creativity in films, they put our work in these boxes (of Rs.100 crore clubs).
"I would want every film to do roaring business. If we have to establish a footprint globally, Rs.100 crore is too less. I would want each of our films to make as much money as 'Avatar'. At least 50 percent of it," Shahrukh said on Thursday night.
SRK who gave massive hits like Ra.One and Chennai Express which minted money, says that by putting the Rs.100 Cr cap, we are limiting our own possibilities.
"It is a good base to start off business-wise, but I don't think of business. I am a creative person. I think and I like to believe there is no limitation to creativity," he said.
Happy New Year, which comes from his home production Red Chillies Entertainment, a multi-star cast heist drama is a mix of little dance and music is directed by his close friend Farah Khan, will hit the theatres on this Diwali, October 24.