- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Any filmmaker would be super happy if his film enters the 100 Cr club at the Box Office. However, our Bollywood Badshah Shahrukh Khan differs. He says the bollywood industry needs more and has to dream bigger.
Avatar made in Hollywood was a Blockbuster hit which minted money at the Hollywood Box Office. SRK wants all the Bollywood films to make at least half as what Avatar made.
"Rs.100 crore is too less. To think of it is a limitation by itself. People who don't understand films and creativity in films, they put our work in these boxes (of Rs.100 crore clubs).
"I would want every film to do roaring business. If we have to establish a footprint globally, Rs.100 crore is too less. I would want each of our films to make as much money as 'Avatar'. At least 50 percent of it," Shahrukh said on Thursday night.
SRK who gave massive hits like Ra.One and Chennai Express which minted money, says that by putting the Rs.100 Cr cap, we are limiting our own possibilities.
"It is a good base to start off business-wise, but I don't think of business. I am a creative person. I think and I like to believe there is no limitation to creativity," he said.
Happy New Year, which comes from his home production Red Chillies Entertainment, a multi-star cast heist drama is a mix of little dance and music is directed by his close friend Farah Khan, will hit the theatres on this Diwali, October 24.