- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli have been spotted at various places time and again. They were caught in cameras while taking a stroll in New Zealand, the duo made it to headlines when Virat visited Anushka while she was in Sri Lanka shooting for Bombay Velvet.
The alleged duo were in a secretive relationship for quite sometime, however very recently when Virat Kohli's parents met Anushka Sharma's parents things changed.
From the very next day, Anushka accompanied Virat to a hospital in Mumbai without shying away from cameras, she was spotted catching up with Virat at a football match. The Indian cricketer made it all the more obvious when he blew a kiss to Anushka after reaching half century.
The public display of affection was not a matter of concern for them at all, they were again spotted at Mumbai airport. Anushka and Virat were absolutely happy together without being camera shy.
This recent open display of their relationship may not be a big thing in their lives, however it is a great news for the media. Hence when the media asked about the same issue to Virat, his reaction just broke all hell loose.
Look at his response when questioned about Anushka. He said,"Whatever is there is out in the open, I have nothing to hide. I am not doing anything wrong. If people were to use simple logic, they wouldn't be asking this question about two people seen together so often. It's common sense. It can get a bit irritating if you are asked the same question again and again. It's a personal matter and not a topic of debate."
This is it! The cat is out of the box and it's all in the open now! Don't you all agree too?