- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Puneesh Sharma & Bandgi Kalra Copy Virat Kohli & Anuksha Sharma; Trolls Call Them COPYCATS!
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- Varun Dhawan Cycled 10 Hours With Anushka Sharma In Pillion For Sui Dhaga! Read Details
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- Pari Saturday (2nd Day) Box Office Collection! Anushka Sharma's Film Picks Up Business
- Virat Kohli Shares A Kiss With His 'One & Only' Anushka Sharma; Internet Goes Crazy Over Their PDA!
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli have been spotted at various places time and again. They were caught in cameras while taking a stroll in New Zealand, the duo made it to headlines when Virat visited Anushka while she was in Sri Lanka shooting for Bombay Velvet.
The alleged duo were in a secretive relationship for quite sometime, however very recently when Virat Kohli's parents met Anushka Sharma's parents things changed.
From the very next day, Anushka accompanied Virat to a hospital in Mumbai without shying away from cameras, she was spotted catching up with Virat at a football match. The Indian cricketer made it all the more obvious when he blew a kiss to Anushka after reaching half century.
The public display of affection was not a matter of concern for them at all, they were again spotted at Mumbai airport. Anushka and Virat were absolutely happy together without being camera shy.
This recent open display of their relationship may not be a big thing in their lives, however it is a great news for the media. Hence when the media asked about the same issue to Virat, his reaction just broke all hell loose.
Look at his response when questioned about Anushka. He said,"Whatever is there is out in the open, I have nothing to hide. I am not doing anything wrong. If people were to use simple logic, they wouldn't be asking this question about two people seen together so often. It's common sense. It can get a bit irritating if you are asked the same question again and again. It's a personal matter and not a topic of debate."
This is it! The cat is out of the box and it's all in the open now! Don't you all agree too?