- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Shraddha Kapoor's Kind Gesture! Actress Donates Her Clothes To Help Charitable Institutions
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Saaho: Prabhas Shares His Excitement About Shooting For The Action Sequences In Abu Dhabi!
Although, the ‘tantrums' issue was soon resolved with a dialogue, now Shraddha is again in news for her shorts which however, seemed to short for one Pakistan based newspaper.
A picture of Shraddha along with Ek Villain co-star Sidharth Malhotra and director Mohit Suri was published in a Pakistan based daily on June 27th when the team was in a promotional event of the just released film Ek Villain.
Shraddha was in her casual attire wearing shorts and a top but the striking part of the picture published in the Pakistan based newspaper was that Shraddha's thighs were reportedly digitally covered with a pair of black knee-length leggings.
It is being supposed, the Pakistani daily felt that Shraddha's shorts were a little too short for its readers and thus, the newspaper added a digitally made cover on the Shraddha's thighs.
Meanwhile, the film production company's CEO, Tanuj Garg said that this is a common practice in certain parts of the world.