- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
They're back! Over two years after giving movie audiences a taste of their onscreen chemistry with Ishaqzaade, young and effervescent Bollywood actors Parineeti Chopra and Arjun will together endorse audio solutions brand JBL India.
Known for their cool attitude and connect with young India, the duo's camaraderie was further brought alive during their shoot for the new ad and marketing campaign for the brand, according to a source.
Passionate about music, both actors are upbeat about their new appointment.
Arjun, who has been using JBL products, said in a statement, "I am super thrilled to become the new brand ambassador for JBL India, which strengthens my association with the brand. It was great to work with my first co-star and buddy Parineeti while shooting this awesome television campaign."
Parineeti, who believes that music and sound are very important triggers for any actor as it encourages and inspires better performance, said, "JBL's exciting and fashionable range of products is absolutely amazing and automatically manages to pump up my mood and make me want to party.
"This has been one of my absolute favourite projects and working with Arjun again was like the icing on the cake."
Both the actors are currently on a roll with the response to their latest movie projects. While Arjun-starrer English language Bollywood entertainer Finding Fanny has been appreciated by it's niche audience, Parineeti's Daawat-e-Ishq also seems to be tempting viewers to catch the movie at a theatre.