- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
The movie is about love and food and so keeping the theme in mind, we asked the actress if she is dating anybody, Parineeti said, " I don't believe in dating or meeting someone just to see if they are perfect for me or not."
So what is she looking for was our next obvious question and the pretty damsel replied, " I want true love and I will make time for my relationship because I am very serious about it."
She further added, So much has been said about my relationships with my co-stars but all those rumours are rubbish. As of now I have been linked with Aditya, Arjun, Manish and next will be Ranveer Singh, just wait for Kill Dill to happen after which I'll be linked with him as well."
Poor girl is tired of all the media speculations regarding her love life, we hope you get your true love sooner than you want Parineeti.