- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
Although, Parineeti's wish is going to turn reality as Parineeti and Saif have been casted for an upcoming movie, shooting for the same has been delayed.
In an exclusive interview for her upcoming movie Daawat-E-Ishq, Parineeti Chopra talked about her excitement to work with Saif and also informed that shooting for the untitled film has been delayed for their hectic schedule.
"I got busy with Daawat-E-Ishq and after that with the shooting of Kill Dil. On the other side Saif also is busy with the shooting of Happy Ending and so we have postponed shooting for the film," said Parineeti.
However, Parineeti is not at all nervous about working with Saif, rather she is full excited.
"I have always been a big fan of Saif Ali Khan. We don't share a very friendly relationship but during an award function I and Saif spent much time together. Saif is a very interesting person and it will surely be very adventurous to work with him," asserted Parineeti.