- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
Pareenti Chopra has managed to make a mark for herself in Bollywood but the actress says she still keeps banking sector as an alternative career option.
The 25-year-old actress, who made debut in Yash Raj's Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl, said, "I have a back up plan and I think everyone should have one. The day when my films turn out to be flop, I will go back to banking. To run my house, banking is the safe option for me."
Parineeti was once an aspiring investment banker and has worked as a marketing professional at Yash Raj Films before foraying into films. Her films Ishaqzaade, Shuddh Desi Romance and Hasee Toh Phasee has won accolades for her acting.
"There are very few people who are lucky and don't struggle much to get into films. If one has interest (in acting) then one must try, but should also have a back up plan because film industry is very unpredictable," she said in an interview here.
The Ishaqzaade actress said she had studied banking in India and England, but moved back to India for work due to recession. "I applied in Yash Raj Films and got job there. I worked for one and half years, and felt like trying acting," she said.