- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
Of Parineeti Chopra's three releases this year, two bombed at the box office. However, the actress says ups and downs are part of everyone's life and she hopes the new year will be better for her.
In all of her three releases this year, Hasee Toh Phasee, Daawat-e-Ishq and Kill Dil, the 26-year-old played different characters.
While Hasee Toh Phasee showed her in a quirky character of a mad scientist, in Daawat-e-Ishq and Kill Dil, she was seen as a con girl and a bar dancer respectively. Out of these, only Hasee Toh Phasee had a fair box office performance.
"Year 2014 had many ups and downs for me in everything -- be it my personal life or professional, but I think that is what an actor's life is," Parineeti said here in an interview.
"You never get a consistent year every time. Sometimes it is good and sometimes it is not, and I think I was somewhere in the middle. But that's okay," she added.
Now the actress has pulled up her socks for next year and says "2015 will be better". As of now, Parineeti has not taken on any new project and she is busy reading scripts.