- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
- SHOCKING! Parineeti Chopra Admits That She Can Even KILL For This Person
- Blind Items Are 'Fake News', Says Parineeti Chopra!
- B-Town Beauties On A Break This New Year
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra celebrated her birthday on October 22. Parineeti says that she will find her Mr. Right very soon and hopes to find him interesting.
"I have not found someone interesting yet. For a long time, I have been looking for the right guy, but haven't found yet," she said humorously.
The actress added, "But still I am very happy and hope to find my love soon. I hope to find somebody interesting this year."
She was speaking at the Kill Dil song launch, which also coincided with her 26th birthday. Another thing on her to do list is to get some singing offer soon.
"Singing is my first love. Hope I get great offers for singing this year. I will see to it that it happens this year," she said.
Talking about her role in,"Kill Dil, she said that she is playing "a very sophisticated and rich girl".
"I don't come from a small town in this film, so it's a different experience altogether," said the actress who has often been seen in the-girl-next-door avatar on the big screen.
Directed by Shaad Ali, Kill Dil also features Ranveer Singh, Ali Zafar and Govinda which will release on November 14.