- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
Parineeti Chopra's latest film has flopped big time at the Indian Box Office. Barely three years old in the industry the actress has apparently been minting money.
The actress herself revealed this when she was speaking about her current financial status, "I am making a lot of money (laughs), touchwood. I think the reason is that I have 12 brands (to endorse). You earn mostly from endorsements. I am not sure, but I think I am endorsing the maximum number of brands. Thankfully, due to them, I am doing well (financially)," she said.
Parineeti is currently staying in a rented apartment and is planning to buy a home soon, ""I just love cars. I currently own three. I really want to buy a house now."
After boasting of her huge car collections the actress revealed that she is content with her current financial situation, "My budget for the house (I want to buy) is very good. Everyone makes fun of me, saying that Parineeti toh bas paise bana rahi hai (she is only making money). I want to be financially independent. I am very happy."
As long as the actress is minting money and managing to simultaneously entertain us on big screen with her movies and small screen with her endorsements, we are one happy audience. What say?