- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
Parineeti Chopra is currently busy with her upcoming film Daawat E Ishq with Aditya Roy Kapur. She has just gotten back to work after a nice long holiday in Abu Dhabi. But the actress has not been in news regarding her work, instead an old video of Parineeti Chopra yelling at a journalist has been circulating the Internet.
A journalist at Shuddh Desi Romance press conference told, "When girls are young, they like ‘it' and when they get old, they start shouting and screaming that the boy exploited them". To which Parineeti got angry and yelled at the journalist for having such a narrow mind.
This video has surfaced now and when a leading tabloid questioned her about this video, she was surprised that it's surfacing up so late. The actress was happy about the support she has been receiving from people, she said, "The man said the most absurd, sexist thing. I would have hit him. Most people told me that they are proud of me, so I know I am right (smiles)."
Such instances occur more often than we think and when Parineeti was questioned about whether such things irritate her, she said, "If I were a boy, I wouldn't be scared. I feel it's unfair. I haven't chosen my gender. I happen to be a girl by birth. That shouldn't mean I am supposed to feel scared all the time. I am sure no boy would feel scared walking on the roads at two o'clock in the night. But, as a girl, I can't do that. I don't understand this kind of discrimination."
The actress was nevertheless delighted by the amount of support she has been receiving for standing up for women all over the world. The actress is also excited about her upcoming project with Govinda and Ranveer Singh.