- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
The gastronomic romantic comedy saw Parineeti romancing Aditya Roy Kapur. Both the actors got ample support from Anupam Kher.
Parineeti Chopra said, "Even I analysed why it didn't work. According to me, what I think is since Aditya and I are very young, probably the audience wanted a much younger film with the two of us together."
"'Daawat-e-Ishq' would have worked if the casting would have been different. Because Aditya and me were together, people were expecting a much younger and energetic film. We didn't match the film, but yes, it was a learning experience for me. Such films teach you a lot," she added.
Interestingly, the film was directed Habib Faizal, known for making two different genres - Ishaqzaade and Do Dooni Chaar. But he couldn't get lucky a third time.
Post the Daawat-e-Ishq fiasco, Parineeti is looking forward to Kill Dil and says she does not have any limitations as an actress.
"I have no limitations because I think more than a heroine it's the actress in me that doesn't really stop me..." she said.
Talking about kissing on-screen she said, "I think doing a kissing scene on the screen is very mechanical.
"It looks nice to watch it with the background music and all, but when you do it on the set, it's different. One person is shouting on the mike saying look left look right. Here you have to face cameras and do it, it's very mechanical to do."
Directed by Shaad Ali, Kill Dil will see an eclectic combo of yesteryears funny man Govinda and current heartthrob Ranveer Singh. Ali Zafar too features in the cast.