- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
It has been learnt that Parineeti has been trying to reduce her weight, however it seems the actress does not like questions on her diet and weight.
Parineeti will soon go for a food tour as promotions for her upcoming movie Daawat-E-Ishq and when one journalist asked the actress how she would control her weight by going on a 'food yatra', Parineeti apparently lost her cool.
"It's a ridiculous question. I am certainly going for the food yatra. Had I been so conscious about my weight, I wouldn't have done the film at all," said Parineeti.
Some days back, Parineeti expressed discontent at being addressed as a 'bubbly' actress as she feels the word is 'disrespectful'.
Parineeti will soon be seen in the movie Daawat-E-Ishq opposite Aditya Roy Kapur.