- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
Parineeti Chopra took to Twitter to express her discontent regarding certain journalists and posted her heart out. Parineeti referred to certain recent incidents which created a controversy between actresses and media and congratulated the Bollywood divas for taking up a stand.
Daawat-E-Ishq actress Parineeti Chopra first referred to the most recent clash between Deepika Padukone and Times Of India due to the ‘cleavage news', followed by Kangana Ranaut, Anushka Sharma, Sonakshi Sinha and her own self.
"Deepika speaks against a demeaning article. Kangana rejects any fake awards. Anushka sportingly writes about her lips," says first tweet of Parineeti Chopra.
The second tweet reads as, "Sonakshi shows a finger to the fashion police. I showed an ignorant (sex and periods) journalist his place. So proud and glad."
Parineeti then tweets, "Actresses are not afraid to stand up to hypocrite journalists who demean them. They speak their heart and demand their respect!! GO GIRLS!!!"
Nevertheless, Kill Dil actress Parineeti Chopra is not miffed with all journalists and media. Parineeti lastly posted, "However, not all journalists are so. Just those who only care for masala headlines. RESPECT those who believe in responsible journalism."