- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
"After 'Kill Dil' releases, I will take a break. I won't be seen on screen for maybe the next 9-10 months," said the actress.
Directed by Shaad Ali, Kill Dil also features Ranveer Singh and Ali Zafar among others. Parineeti, who is also considered one of the best among the young talent, admits she's reading a lot of scripts but will sign only after watching the fate of Kill Dil.
"I may sign something soon. But I first want to see the audiences' reaction to my performance in 'Kill Dil' before deciding on what kind of a film to do next," said the actress, who was last seen in Daawat-e-Ishq.
Meanwhile, Parineeti has other plans too.
"I am taking a two-week holiday to meet my best friends in Karachi and Dubai," she said.
Is she going to Karachi or Dubai?
"I'd love to go to Karachi. But we aren't meeting in Karachi. And not in Dubai either. I've gone to Dubai so many times that I know every corner of the place. So, no thanks. We three sahelis (friends) will meet up at a fourth destination," she said.