- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
Actress Parineeti Chopra who is seen speaking Deccani Urdu in the trailor of her upcoming film Daawat-E-Ishq thanked writer-director Habib Faisal for teaching her Urdu. The Ishqzaade girl said that Faisal helped her to get the proper accent while speaking Urdu.
Parineeti said, "Habib sir knows Urdu well so half our job was done in the dialogues. Anupam sir and me, we both are from Punjab, so we only listened to the director, who is also the writer."
After Parineeti it was actor Aditya Roy Kapur who thanked Habib Faisal for helping him with the proper accent.
Aditya said, "I didn't learn Urdu, I did just basic stuff with Habib sir and that is what helped me. But it (Lucknowi Urdu) is not very thick and too pronounced in the film."
Daawat-E-Ishq is a comedy film starring Aditya Roy Kapur and Parineeti Chopra in the lead roles. Parineeti is playing the role of a Hyderabadi girl and Aditya is a Lucknawi boy who impress everyone with his cooking skills.
Film is directed by Habib Faisal film is produced by Aditya Chopra. Music for the film is composed by the duo Sajid-Wajid.
Film will hit theatres on September 5, 2014.