- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
Just like last year, the Chopra cousins Parineeti and Priyanka are set to clash at the box office this year as well. But the former is unfazed and hopes both the films do well at the box office.
Parineeti's romantic drama Daawat-E-Ishq and Mary Kom, based on the life of Olympic medallist Mary Kom, featuring Priyanka in the title role, are set to hit the theatres Sep 5.
"Last year also we said that it's a Chopra weekend and co-incidentally, this year also our films are releasing on the same day and we both laughed over it," Parineeti told reporters here Tuesday at the Vogue Beauty Awards red carpet.
"But I hope both the films are successful, both the films do well," she added.
In 2013, Parineeti starrer Shuddh Desi Romance and Priyanka starrer Zanjeer came out on the same day and none could rock the box office.
Meanwhile Parineeti is happy that today's audiences are not biased toward big names.
"Today audiences not only watch big stars' films, but also ours. So the credit for a film's success goes to them. They now have the appetite for newer people, newer faces and they are watching all kinds of films," said the four-film-old actress.
"Scenario has changed today. Stars are also doing well and newer people are also doing well," added the 25-year-old.
Parineeti made her acting debut in 2011 with Ladies vs Ricky Bahl and she is now looking forward to the release of Daawat-E-Ishq, in which the spontaneous and natural actress will be seen romancing Aditya Roy Kapur.