- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was honoured with a special award at the glittering Miss World 2014 ceremony in London for her charity work.
Aishwarya said, "I stand here overwhelmed by this honor. I thank the Miss World organization for such an incredible honor that I've received, to have had the opportunity to hold the title, to wear the crown with pride."
The 41-year-old actress appeared on stage with her husband Abhishek Bachchan, their daughter Aaradhya and her mother Vrinda Rai.
The prize was for her charitable work since being crowned Miss World in 1994. The finale of the event saw 22-year-old South African beauty Rolene Strauss being crowned Miss World 2014 as India's Koyal Rana lost out, finishing in the top 10.
Miss Hungary, Edina Kulcsar, was the runner-up in the contest and Miss United States, Elizabeth Safrit, came in third as an estimated billion viewers watched the finale on television around the globe.
Priyanka Chopra was the last Indian winner of the coveted title in 2000. 21-year-old Jaipur-born Rana made it to the top 10 but failed to make it to the top five.