- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- Rekha Pens Down A Heart-touching Letter To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Says 'Like The Phoenix You Rise'
- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- Manmarziyaan First Look! An Intense Abhishek Bachchan & Vicky Kaushal- Taapsee Pannu's Flirty Love
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was honoured with a special award at the glittering Miss World 2014 ceremony in London for her charity work.
Aishwarya said, "I stand here overwhelmed by this honor. I thank the Miss World organization for such an incredible honor that I've received, to have had the opportunity to hold the title, to wear the crown with pride."
The 41-year-old actress appeared on stage with her husband Abhishek Bachchan, their daughter Aaradhya and her mother Vrinda Rai.
The prize was for her charitable work since being crowned Miss World in 1994. The finale of the event saw 22-year-old South African beauty Rolene Strauss being crowned Miss World 2014 as India's Koyal Rana lost out, finishing in the top 10.
Miss Hungary, Edina Kulcsar, was the runner-up in the contest and Miss United States, Elizabeth Safrit, came in third as an estimated billion viewers watched the finale on television around the globe.
Priyanka Chopra was the last Indian winner of the coveted title in 2000. 21-year-old Jaipur-born Rana made it to the top 10 but failed to make it to the top five.