- Aishwarya Rai & Aaradhya Capture The FIFA World Cup 2018 Grand Finale Frenzy In Paris! View Pictures
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- Fanney Khan's First Song 'Mohabbat' Is Out! Watch It Here
- Are You Listening Abhishek? Rajkummar Rao Says People Are Calling Him & Aishwarya Rai A 'Couple'
- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan inaugurated the 65th Kalyan jewellery store and the fourth in Mumbai on Saturday. The actress looked exuberant and beautiful in saree. She was very happy to pose for the crowd.
"It's so heartening to see all of you gathered here and I am very happy to be inaugurating this new branch of Kalyan Jewellers and so proud to be part of the goodwill that the group spreads," said the diva.
Aishwarya Rai is the brand ambassador of the company and has worked in many commercials for them. 'Jazbaa' actress looked stunning and pretty in a peach sari designed by Manish Malhotra.
She was seen wearing the jewellery of the same company that she inaugurated. Aishwarya Rai will be making her comeback in Sanjay gupta's Jazbaa.
She will be starting her shoot by the end of this year. Apart from Jazbaa, she is also looking at other scripts. Her husband Abhishek Bachchan was seen last in Happy New Year. Aishwarya Rai turned 42 on November 1. Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai has a daughter Aaradhya Bachchan from their marriage.
While the world is waiting for her Jazbaa, for now have a look at this stunning actress at the inauguration event.