- HIDDEN MOTIVE? Rekha Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Be In Good Books Of Amitabh Bachchan's Family
- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
- Amitabh Bachchan Calls '60 Year' Copyright Rule Rubbish, Lashes Out Against It
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Amitabh Bachchan In Pain Because Of Heavy Thugs Of Hindostan Costumes; Says He's Fine Now
- Forget Ranveer! Deepika Padukone Was Paid Higher Than Megastar Amitabh Bachchan In Piku!
We all know that Big B is very active in social media. He constantly updates his pictures, news, interesting tit bits about his upcoming films in his blog and Twitter.
However, Amitabh Bachchan has been put on restraint now. Want to know who did that? Go on read the funny messages Amitabh and R Balkrishnan exchanged.
The director has strictly instructed Amitabh not to share any information or pics about Shamitabh, Recently Amitabh had posted in his blog, "If fans don't get to see more posts related to Shoojit's film, its Balki's fault."
Reacting to this post. R Balki had said, "You think Amitabh Bachchan takes instructions from me?Ha ha.If I tell him don't put Shamitabh's pictures, you can be sure they will be in his blog. If I say no Piku pics, there will be only those pics. If I say please don't publish my messages in your blog, you can be sure they will also be there, so yes. I have instructed Amitiji not to put Piku or Wazir or anything else only because I am sure he will. And therefore stop more Shamitabh pics leaking out before time!!!! Ha ha."
As both Amitabh and Balki share a great rapport they pull each other like this says a source. Piku will feature Amitabh Bachchan along with Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan which will be out in 2015.