- Sanju Success Bash: Ranbir Kapoor, Manisha Koirala, Dia Mirza & Others Have A Big Party! Pictures
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Dia Mirza Gifts Mother India Poster To Sanjay Dutt Worth Rs 1,45,000
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Shahrukh Khan Blames This Person For Adding To His Stress!
- Maanayata Dutt Knew About Sanjay Dutt's 308 Girlfriends: Dia Mirza Reveals Inside Details
- IIFA Awards 2018: Karan Johar Says If You Can't 'Reuse' Talent, Then Refuse That Talent!
Beautiful and lovely Dia Mirza is getting married Tomorrow with her beau Sahil Sangha. The couple is getting married in Delhi. Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha's mehendi ceremony took place on Thursday night.
The duo were glowing in happiness and love. Dia and Sahil are getting after five years of dating each other. Dia looked lovely in an yellow colour anarkali suit, while Sahil looke dapper in a red kurta and jacket.
With my happiness :) thank you to all those who have conveyed such warm messages here. Sahil and I are grateful. pic.twitter.com/yYadPjIv3N— Dia Mirza (@deespeak) October 16, 2014
Dia Mirza had taken it to her Twitter account to share the picture and her happiness. She had tweeted, "With my happiness :) thank you to all those who have conveyed such warm messages here. Sahil and I are grateful."
Dia says, "There's a lot of excitement, I have my family arriving from all over the world, I've had friends trickling in since Wednesday, there's too much going on. For me, the most amazing part so far has been welcoming everybody and seeing so many people after years."
The duo will get married in an Arya Samaj ritual and she says, "The couple will marry in Arya Samaj ritual. Speaking about the same, Dia says, "I have grown up with so many different influences in my life. My father was German, my step-dad was Muslim, my mother is Bengali and Sahil is a Punjabi. I'm very spiritual and the three days, mehendi, sangeet and the wedding day itself will see a beautiful amalgamation of different rituals that both Sahil and I have loved, and wanted them to be a part of our day. Our main wedding ceremony will be in the Arya Samaj".