- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
- Katrina Kaif: I Don't Think You Can Ever Feel 100 Percent Secure In Bollywood
- Katrina Kaif Birthday Special: 7 Quotes Of Hers On Love & Break-up That Every Lover Will Relate To!
- Will Katrina Kaif Throw A Grand Party On Her 35th Birthday? Read Details!
Katrina Kaif who is to be immortalised into a wax statue at world-famous Madame Tussauds museum in London posed for the measurements.
She is the latest Indian actress to join the list of others who made it to Tussauds.. Katrina won over a contest in which fans were asked to vote for the next actress to be made into statue. Among Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif, this leggy lass Katrina won hands down.
Madame Tussauds recently posted on its website, "Now, almost fifteen years and seven wax figures later, the fans have once again decided on who they want to see here - after a very close contest. Katrina Kaif will be the next Bollywood start to join our line up. We are delighted she has agreed to work with us to create her wax likeness and look forward to revealing the figure to the public in Spring 2015."
The museum's Twitter account said, "Katrina Kaif announced as the next bollywood wax figure at Madame Tussauds London." Excited Katrina said, "It's an amazing honour to be asked and to be featured alongside icons of the Indian film industry."