- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan's Dangal To Overtake PK's Box Office Collection?
- Hrithik Roshan Will Compete With Aamir Khan On Mohenjo Daro!
- 20 Surprisingly Rare Pictures Of Aamir Khan!
- Is The Future Still Bright For Sanjay Dutt In Bollywood?
- Finally! Salman Khan Starrer Sultan Gets Its New Heroine
PK starring Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma will be out in theaters on December 19. The team PK are busy promoting their film. In one such promotion at Hyderabad, Aamir Khan freaked out with Hyderabadi biryani.
He had at the Paradise Hotel in Hyderabad, on December 10.
The actor enjoyed every bit and also spoke to the media. He said, "It is the best meal I have had in a long time. Excellent biryani, excellent food; it is the first time I am having it here in Paradise. I want to come back fast now, to have another meal over here."
"I think the people; the people are lovely and the food here is excellent," Aamir Khan added.
Aamir Khan was surrounded by his fans and he was excited to pose for the shutter hogs. He was relishing his biryani while in Hyderabad.
Aamir Khan took it to Twitter to share his anxiousness about his film release. He tweeted, "9 days to go!!! I'm in Ahemdabad today, looking at the city go by from my window, wondering how many people even know about PK :-( #PKAana"
Directed by Rajkumar Hirani, PK also features Sanjay Dutt and Sushant Singh Rajput in pivotal roles.