- Aamir Khan's Dangal To Overtake PK's Box Office Collection?
- Hrithik Roshan Will Compete With Aamir Khan On Mohenjo Daro!
- 20 Surprisingly Rare Pictures Of Aamir Khan!
- Is The Future Still Bright For Sanjay Dutt In Bollywood?
- Finally! Salman Khan Starrer Sultan Gets Its New Heroine
- Aamir Khan's Old, Rare And Never Seen Before Pictures!
It was rumoured that Aamir Khan, PK director Rajkumar Hirani and producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra offered a huge sum to director of Oh My God asking him to stop shooting of the film as both the films were based on the subject of God.
It was reported that makers of PK including Aamir Khan, Rajkumar Hirani and the producer offered Rs 8 crores to Oh My God director Umesh Shukla while the film was still being shot in 2012. PK makers reportedly asked Umesh to quit the film's shooting as PK and Oh My God were apparently having many similarities.
However, director of Akshay Kumar's Oh My God now cleared the air and rejected the buzz. Talking to a leading daily, Umesh said, "I don't know from where such baseless rumours have come up. This is nonsense. These (Aamir, Rajkumar Hirani, Vidhu Vinod Chopra) are good people and they can never do such a thing. When you pick the subject of God, then similarities do come. Don't challenge the creativity of the film unnecessarily and make a big deal about it."
Aamir Khan's PK also features Anushka Sharma, Sanjay Dutt and Sushant Singh Rajput.