- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
However the movie will not be released in Mumbai's famous theater Gaiety Galaxy. The reason being Aamir Khan and the producer of the film are demanding more price from the theatre.
This would only lead the theatre to increase their ticket price by 100%, ie: existing ticket rate is Rs 100 and for PK theatre will have to charge Rs 200, which is not agreeable by the theater owner Manoj Desai.
That's why PK is not releasing in many single screens due to its hike in the ticket price.
Yusuf bhai from Gaiety Galaxy said, "If Aamir and the makers would have been a little sensitive towards the poor and middle class audience, they wouldn't have made such a demand. And if such demands are met then this would lead to open doors for other Khan starrer films in future."
It is very clear from this that the theater owners are not satisfied with neither Aamir Khan nor the producers.