- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
However, the Supreme Court has served its verdict in favour of the makers of PK stating that anyone who does not like it, can avoid it but a ban on the film will hurt constitutional rights of a film-maker.
"If you don't like then don't watch the film but don't bring religious facets in it. These are matters of art and entertainment and let them remain so," stated the Supreme Court.
The PIL was filed by All India Huma Rights and Social Justice Front alleging that the film PK promotes nudity and vulgarity.
Nevertheless, the Supreme Court rejected the plea saying, "Any restrictions on release of film would affect constitutional right of the film-makers."
The SC also advised the petitioner not to be sensitive to such issues. " Don't be sensitive to such things. What will you hide in the age of internet. Today's youth is very smart," asserted the Apex body.
Aamir Khan's PK poster created a lot of controversy soon after its release and the makers of the film will soon launch the second poster. We wonder what PK makers have in store in the next poster.