- Dilip Kumar Is Doing Well; Saira Bano Gives Update On Her Husband's Health Condition
- Shahrukh Khan Meets His All-time Idol Dilip Kumar! View Pictures
- SHE CALLS IT HER 'DREAM ROLE'! Katrina Kaif Wants To Reprise Madhubala's Anaarkali
- When Shahrukh Khan Backed Out Of A Film Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai & Dilip Kumar!
- Priyanka Chopra Meets Dilip Kumar & Saira Banu! View Pictures
- These Pics Of Shahrukh Khan Planting A Kiss On Dilip Kumar's Forehead Will Be Etched In Your Heart!
Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was hospitalised on Saturday night at Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre has been diagnosed with pneumonia. His close family friend Udaya Tara Nayar says he is not in the ICU and is responding to the treatment.
Udaya Tara Nayar told, "He is fine right now and he is on antibiotics. He was diagnosed with pneumonia but he has been responding to the treatment very well. He is in the normal ward and not in the ICU. He also had his breakfast and is recovering."
Nayar is also the compiler of the 91-year-old actor's auto-biography titled "The Substance and the Shadow".
Recently a death rumour surrounding Dilip Kumar caught like wildfire in the social media. Actor Amitabh Bachchan and Dilip Kumar's wife Saira Banu denied all false, baseless rumours.
Dilip Kumar was last seen at Salman Khan's sister Arpita Khan's wedding reception at Taj Lands End, Mumbai. Bollywood actor Aamir Khan wished Dilip Kumar a speedy recovery.
The 'Dhoom 3' star, who was in Varanasi to promote his upcoming film Pk, said the 91-year-old actor has been an inspiration for many Indian actors. "I too have seen on TV that Yusuf sahab (Dilip Kumar) is not well and he is in the hospital. We pray that he may get well soon. I am the biggest fan of Yusuf sahab, I have learnt a lot watching his films. There is a lot of influence of him on Indian actors."