TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Now, rumours are making rounds that this incident has created a bit of ego issues between Alia and Pooja.
However, Alia denied any such ego clash with her sister Pooja Bhatt and expressed hope that someday they would work together.
"I didn't even know about it. I too read one article but let me clarify that I have no ego issues. One day hopefully, Pooja and I will work together. Just because she is casting Rahul doesn't mean she has a problem with me. She is doing that film and it has nothing to do with me," clarified Alia.
Well, we too hope that Alia and her sister Pooja can be seen working together in some film in sooner time.