TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Poonam Pandey's Nasha was bombed at the box office! But that doesn't stop her from achieving fans across the globe. According to a latest report, it seems even Jihadis are going crazy about the Bollywood glam girl. Yes, hackers across the border hacked her website and posted, "Pakistan Zindabad" and a caption 'Rise (sic.) a voice for justice of (sic) Kashmir' which was flashing on her hot website.
Even though this looks like a scene from an Adam Sandler comedy, this is what exactly happened! The Nasha babe claims that her website is hacked by militants. We don't know whether this is her next attempt to get tons of publicity. Poonam Camp believe that the militants were trying to cash in on her huge popularity so that their message would reach a broader audience.
Being the smart kid she is, Poonam is transforming this latest trouble into another mega publicity attempt. But she claims that she is a bundle of nerves after this hacking menace and is scared of being attacked.
She said, "I've never been afraid of being attacked. For the first time in my life I am scared. The hackers seem to be terrorists. I don't know how to deal with that. This time the attack is from a source I can't handle. These people sound like militants and they've taken over my website. My team is working on an early restoration. But the damage is done. And I wonder if I am safe. What if they attack me next?"
Poonam's career, despite having a huge following in twitter and Facebook, is not at all progressing in Bollywood and if this militant menace is real, then it is another thunder bolt on her career. The sexy babe needs to come up with new strategies to promote herself. It is reported that Osama Bin Laden was a great fan of Sunny Leone, ex porn star turned Bollywood actor, and had a good collection of Sunny's videos. Now, Is it Poonam's turn to be the hot favorite of the militants ?