- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
While police has been seeking inputs from the witnesses in regard to Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia case, one of the key witnesses claims that he saw bruises on Preity's hands a day after the alleged incident.
Preity'z neighbour Danish Merchant who happens to be a key witness in the Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia case informed police that Preity showed bruise marks on her hands one day after the alleged scuffle.
"I went to her home the next day. There, she showed me a bruise on her elbow that she got when Ness grabbed and pulled her. She said to me 'Is this how you treat a girl?", informed the witness.
Merchant who was also present at the stadium on the concerned day, further confirmed that the other witness Jean intervened when Wadia was allegedly abusing Preity.
"About 40 minutes after the match began, Wadia came and started screaming because he could not find a seat for his mother. Wadia yelled at Preity saying what the hell do you of yourself and used abusive words," said the Merchant.
On the other side, police sources informed that once all the witnesses record their statements, a summon will be sent to Wadia.