- EXCITING! Salman Khan & Rekha To Reunite On Screen After 30 Years For This Film
- Padmavati Row: Shatrughan Sinha Slams Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Asks PM Narendra Modi to Break Silence
- Sonakshi Can Do Things I Never Could: Shatrughan Sinha
- Huma Qureshi Has A Bright Future: Shatrughan Sinha
- SHOCKING!The CONTROVERSIAL Things Shahtrughan Sinha Revealed About Amitabh Bachchan In His Biography
- Ananya Sritam Nanda Wins Indian Idol Junior; Complete Details Of Finale Episode!
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha took to micro-blogging site Twitter Friday to express his views on the ongoing feud between Bollywood actress Preity Zinta and businessman and her former boyfriend Ness Wadia saying it is their "internal matter" and they should be "left alone".
In a series of posts, Sinha shared his views on the entire episode.
"I know both of them and they seem to be nice people and I do not see any reason to speculate on possible angles in this unfortunate development," Shatrughan wrote.
The actress June 12 lodged a written complaint against Wadia of molestation with the Marine Drive police station. Wadia, who is Preity's former beau and co-owns the IPL team Kings XI Punjab with the actress, has denied the allegations, terming them "totally false and baseless".
According to sources, Preity has accused Wadia of grabbing her hand and abusing her during a cricket match in Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai May 30.
"It is their internal matter and they should be left alone. No matter how weak and defensive the Mumbai police may have become after 26/11, the investigations and the legal process will take its own course and truth shall prevail. We shall wait and watch. My best wishes to messy Ness and love to pretty Preity Zinta. God bless! @realpreityzinta," Shatrughan tweeted.