- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
Preity Zinta was all excited to watch the movie Bang Bang, however, one man at the theatre made Preity so irked that the lady got the person 'thrown out' of the theatre.
The entire ruckus happened when the National Anthem was being played before the movie started and the man refused to stand up for the Anthem.
Preity was so miffed with the man for not standing while the Anthem was being played that she got the man out of the movie theatre.
Preity also made a post on her Twitter page after the incident saying, "#bangbang be4 Bang Bang! Had2 throw a guy out of the Theatre as he refused 2stand up4 our National Anthem! Can u believe it? Now movie time." However, for some reasons Preity later deleted the post from her Twitter page.
Well, Preity Zinta has always been very loud and clear about her opinions.