- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
- Bigg Boss 11 UNSEEN: Vikas Gupta Praises Shilpa Shinde; Compares Her To Preity Zinta!
- 14 Years Of Kal Ho Naa Ho: Arjun Kapoor Reveals His Connection With This SRK- Saif- Preity Starrer!
Actress turned enterpreneur Preity Zinta in a letter alleged that earlier Ness Wadia threw burning cigarettes on her face and also locked her up in a room.
"Ness's behaviour is turning more and more aggressive and violent towards me over the period of time. From throwing burning cigarattes at my face to locking me up in rooms and manhandling me, I have seen it all with him," said Preity.
Preity mentioned the allegations in a letter submitted to the Mumbai Police Commissioner.
She further added, "I just want Ness to be kept away from me so that I can live in peace, otherwise in one unfortunate day, in a fit of rage, he will kill me and that really scares me."
It is to be recalled, Preity Zinta filed a police complaint on June 12th against Ness Wadia accusing of molesting and abusing her in public during an IPL match at Wankhede stadium on May 30th.
While, the case is in progress, Preity asserted, "I had no intention of harming Ness in anyway by lodging the police complaint but I had no option left but to come to the police for my safety. I am genuinely paranoid that he will try to harm me directly or indirectly in future."