- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
Actress Preity Zinta shot with actor-friend Saif Ali Khan for an upcoming film 'Happy Ending'. The actress, who has been in news for her complaint against former boyfriend Ness Wadia for alleged molestation, shared pictures from the shoot of the film where she has a cameo.
"Last picture taken with the crew of Happy Ending. Couldn't have Saif in this picture as he was not dressed for the occasion," she posted on Twitter.
Preity, 39, said she was sad her shoot was over as it took her in another world.
"Best thing about being on a film set is that you can lose yourself in another world. Sad that my short and sweet stint with Happy Ending is over," she said.
The actress recalled that she and Saif, 43, first worked together in 'Kya Kehna'.
"On the sets of Happy Ending. Cannot believe that the first time we shot together was 16 years ago! Unbelievable."
'Happy Ending', a romantic-comedy directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK and produced by Saif's Illuminati Films, features Govinda, Ranvir Shorey, Ileana D'Cruz, Kalki Koechlin and the actor himself in key roles while Preity and Kareena Kapoor Khan appear in cameo.
Preity and Saif's most successful film together was 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' with Shahrukh Khan. They also starred together in 'Salaam Namaste' and 'Dil Chahta Hai' where she was paired opposite Aamir Khan.