- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
Aseem Merchant says, "We are going ahead with the project and we do not want to succumb to any pressure tactics. We have already replied to her notice."
The producer's lawyer, Alankar Kripkekar says, "I can only say that we have the rights to Jaju's biopic, 67 days, and we are going ahead with the project. Withdrawing publicity material of the film is simply not true. The film is in its nascent stage right now, as we have not yet written the script of the film. As for defamation, why would we want to defame anyone? It is Prakash Jaju's story and we are going to stick to it.''
Aseem Merchant further added, "We have bought the rights of Prakash Jaju's biopic. So no, I am not showing the film's script to anyone.''
Priyanka's lawyer had sent a legal notice to Aseem earlier stating that the biopic on Prakash Jaju dwells heavily on Priyanka's personal life. It was also mentioned that the publicity material of the film should be withdrawn and no personal or confidential matters either about her or her family should be mentioned.
Lawyer says that Merchant is going ahead with his plans of making a biopic on Prakash Jaju who was Priyanka Chopra's former business manager.
Looks like the Biopic got all publicity even before it is filmed. Piggy Chops has just not thought about that!!