- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- HOT BUZZ! Priyanka Chopra To Make A Comeback In Bollywood With Aitraaz 2?
- Lingerie Babe Farrah Kader's Latest Pictures Will Make You Swoon! Too Hot To Handle
After regaling movie aficianados with her act as Manipuri boxing champion M.C. Mary Kom in Bollywood film Mary Kom, actress Priyanka Chopra is excited about her visit to the northeastern city of Guwahati in Assam.
"Heading to Guwahati...So glad to go to the North Eastern part of the country. Esp after #MaryKom. Looking forward... In more ways than one (sic)," the National Award winning actress tweeted Monday.
Filmmakers, celebrities and fans have come forward to applaud Priyanka for her power-packed act in the film.
Mary Kom had a limited release in the northeast region, which is made of eight states, also including Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura and Sikkim.
It hit 72 screens in Assam and in two theatres in Meghalaya. In Manipur, there has been opposition to screening of Hindi films and elsewhere in the nothereast there is a lack of operational cinema halls.
Mary Kom was a super hit at the box office. Priyanka Chopra is very happy about the success of her film.