- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
After regaling movie aficianados with her act as Manipuri boxing champion M.C. Mary Kom in Bollywood film Mary Kom, actress Priyanka Chopra is excited about her visit to the northeastern city of Guwahati in Assam.
"Heading to Guwahati...So glad to go to the North Eastern part of the country. Esp after #MaryKom. Looking forward... In more ways than one (sic)," the National Award winning actress tweeted Monday.
Filmmakers, celebrities and fans have come forward to applaud Priyanka for her power-packed act in the film.
Mary Kom had a limited release in the northeast region, which is made of eight states, also including Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura and Sikkim.
It hit 72 screens in Assam and in two theatres in Meghalaya. In Manipur, there has been opposition to screening of Hindi films and elsewhere in the nothereast there is a lack of operational cinema halls.
Mary Kom was a super hit at the box office. Priyanka Chopra is very happy about the success of her film.