- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Priyanka Chopra Announces Her Next Bollywood Film After Bharat; Can You Guess The Name?
It has been reported that Priyanka suffered illness during the shoot owing to her hectic work schedule accompanied by low BP.
One source was quoted saying, "Priyanka hasn't been keeping well for a while. Due to her hectic work schedule, she was already feeling a little weak before filming began in Mumbai. Then a few days ago, when she started shooting at 7 am, her situation worsened. By noon, she was feeling uneasy and that's when her family doctor had to be called."
Priyanka during the shoot of Dil Dhadakne Do suffered low BP for which she had to take a break of an hour and could resume shooting only after having some medication.
It is to be mentioned, apart from Priyanka, Farhan Akhtar and Shefali Shah also suffered illness on the sets of Dil Dhadakne Do some time back. While, Farhan suffered viral fever shooting for the film, Shefali also became sick on the sets of Dil Dhadakne Do.
To be on a little superstitious side, is Zoya Akhtar's Dil Dhadakne Do proving to be a jinx for the star cast of the film?
Well, we wish Priyanka recovers soon and all other stars on the sets of Dil Dhadakne Do enjoy a healthy dil (heart).