- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
June 10th, 2014 brought about a proud moment for Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra and her family.
A road in Mumbai has been named after Priyanka's late father, Lt Col Ashok Chopra and the entire family cherished the moment being present at the event.
"It's a moment of pride for my entire family. My dad was a person who has touched many hearts," said Priyanka during the ceremony.
The emotional daughter further added, "Many people asked me if the road has been named after my father because of me but I would want to clarify that it's not true. I am not here because I am Priyanka Chopra but I am here because I am Dr Ashok Chopra's daughter."
While, politician Uddhav Thackeray inaugurated the road, Priyanka was accompanied by her family comprising mother Madhu Chopra, brother and cousin Parineeti Chopra.
It is to be mentioned, Priyanka was few days back busy shooting abroad for her upcoming film Dil Dhadakne Do but the actress left the shooting half way only to be present with her family on the special day.
However, Priyanka will soon get back to her work and resume her part of the shooting.