TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Priyanka Chopra is in New Delhi right now promoting her film Mary Kom which will be out on September 5. She met union minister Nitin Gadkari ahead of the release of her forthcoming Bollywood film Mary Kom, inspired by the life of five-time boxing champion M.C. Mary Kom.
The National award winning actress met the union road and highways and rural development minister said the sources from the Mary Kom team.
Mary Kom releases on Teacher's day and has already got a tax exemption in Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh. This meeting maybe to discuss about the tax exemption in the capital as well.
Priyanka Chopra has given her best performance and has trained so much for the film Mary Kom. She says, "Muscles are a very superficial thing. What they did for me, honestly, was being able to learn a sport. I've never learnt a sport in my life. That too a contact sport. For me, it was a huge challenge to learn an entire sport."
As for now, the actress is all set to attend the movie's world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival Thursday.
Directed by debutante Omung Kumar and co-produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures and Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Mary Kom is among the most awaited Bollywood films of the year.