- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
Priyanka Chopra is in New Delhi right now promoting her film Mary Kom which will be out on September 5. She met union minister Nitin Gadkari ahead of the release of her forthcoming Bollywood film Mary Kom, inspired by the life of five-time boxing champion M.C. Mary Kom.
The National award winning actress met the union road and highways and rural development minister said the sources from the Mary Kom team.
Mary Kom releases on Teacher's day and has already got a tax exemption in Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh. This meeting maybe to discuss about the tax exemption in the capital as well.
Priyanka Chopra has given her best performance and has trained so much for the film Mary Kom. She says, "Muscles are a very superficial thing. What they did for me, honestly, was being able to learn a sport. I've never learnt a sport in my life. That too a contact sport. For me, it was a huge challenge to learn an entire sport."
As for now, the actress is all set to attend the movie's world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival Thursday.
Directed by debutante Omung Kumar and co-produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures and Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Mary Kom is among the most awaited Bollywood films of the year.